RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES
In a world full of DIYs and YouTube how-to videos, a lot of people assume they can repair everything themselves. It’s true, to some degree, that a lot of home repairs don’t require a professional. However, when it comes to electrical work, it’s best to call in the experts. It can be both complex and dangerous at the same time, so safety and precision are very important in order to get the job done correctly.
Benefits of Hiring a Professional Electrician for Electrical Wiring Residential Services
Rather than risking injury or damage trying to solve electrical problems, it’s best to hire a professionally trained electrician for any electrical wiring work you plan to do throughout your home. Here are a few of the benefits of relying on an electrician for your electrical needs:
- Professional Training: The team at Pat Murphy Electric is extensively trained to handle all of your residential electrical needs.
- Safety and Accuracy: Each of our expert technicians pays close attention to detail, ensuring your property is wired correctly and safely for the condition and age of the property.
- Education and Knowledge: We listen to all of the needs and concerns of our customers to come up with knowledgeable electrical repair solutions.
Electrical repair can be a stressful task for any homeowner. You will find each technician at Pat Murphy Electric to be courteous, forthright, and concerned about your questions, opinions, and concerns regarding your service.
There When You Need Us Most: 24 Hour Electrician Services
When you have an electrical emergency, you don’t have time to wait for electrical repair. Our electricians are available for around-the-clock repair services, ensuring that your electricity is back up and running when you need it.
Our Electrical Services
- 24-hour emergency electrical repair
- Computer, data, and telephone cabling,
- Dimming systems
- Electric car charging station installation
- Electric circuit testing
- Home electrical inspections
- Indoor and outdoor accent and security lighting
- Installation of UPS/generator systems
- Preventive maintenance on electrical panels
- Rewiring and remodeling
- Storm damage repair
- Surge protection systems
- Smoke detectors
- Ceiling fans
Why Pick Us for Your Residential Electrical Needs
At Pat Murphy, our technicians do not make commission, so you can trust that we are not trying to upsell you. We always keep our customers’ best interest in mind, and we will only provide the electrical services and solutions that your home actually requires. If you would like an estimate, we offer an upfront, flat-rate price for all of our electrical services. We have locations in Knoxville and Atlanta – contact us today!